Question on Surveying

Barbara Plummer Portland November 30, 2005 04:00 PM

I have a question about surveys, random samples, etc and the validity of survey data. Our group does a pretty well rounded community based social marketing effort on changing…

1 Comment

Household Hazardous Waste Collection

Jan Aceti Brookline November 30, 2005 03:09 PM

Hello,

I am interested to know what is available in terms of research on the factors that influence people's decision to dispose of household hazardous waste (HHW) properly at…

• Waste Reduction
    • Hazardous Waste
2 Comments

Sustainability Process Approach

Richard Knaub November 29, 2005 06:39 PM

I recently had a discussion with a couple of Natural Step Process people about how to move American communities to towards sustainability. I like the Natural Step Process, coming…

• General
    • General Discussion
17 Comments

Promoting Environmentally Friendly Purchases

Unknown November 28, 2005 09:41 AM

I have a particular interest in how we effectively promote the purchase of environmentally friendly products. There are two resources at the FSB site on this issue. The first is a…

• Waste Reduction
    • Recycled Content
3 Comments

Residential Pesticide Reduction Report

Unknown November 28, 2005 09:26 AM

Below is a link to a report on best practices for reducing residential pesticide use. The report was prepared by Jay Kassirer and the Canadian Center for Pollution Prevention.…

• Agriculture
    • Pesticide Use
0 Comments

Tools of Change Workbook Available

Unknown November 25, 2005 09:06 AM

Just a short note to let list members know that the workbook, Tools of Change: Proven Methods for Promoting Environmental Citizenship, is available for free at the following…

• General
    • Educational Resources
0 Comments

Developing SM Study Group in My Organization

Lemoine Mindy November 22, 2005 05:42 PM

I'm organizing a social marketing study group within my agency. I have the most knowledge of the group, but haven't actually done a SM project. Ideally we would have an outside…

2 Comments

Seeking Sewerage Land Application Alternatives

Lisa Hustad Oregon November 22, 2005 04:49 PM

Hello,

I'm looking for information on options for handling human waste that doesn't incorporate the application of human sewerage sludge to land (agricultural fields etc.) as…

2 Comments

Cigarette Litter Resources

Unknown November 22, 2005 04:44 PM

I just received today a CD-ROM guide from Keep America Beautiful (KAB) on reducing cigarette litter. KAB has been studying for the last several years how to reduce cigarette…

• Waste Reduction
    • Littering
1 Comment

Seeking Info on Effective Posters and Signs

Carolyn Masson Victoria November 18, 2005 10:55 PM

We're reaching out to people who play in sensitive natural areas, encouraging them to stay on established trails to avoid trampling rare species. Hikers, dog-walkers, mountain…

• General
    • Behavior Change Tools
  • Tools
    • Prompts
1 Comment

Welcome, Guest

Not a member yet? Sign up in 30 seconds and add powerful tools that will help you engage in the CBSM community through additional features.