Tools of Change Workbook Available

Unknown November 25, 2005 09:06 AM

Just a short note to let list members know that the workbook, Tools of Change: Proven Methods for Promoting Environmental Citizenship, is available for free at the following…

• General
    • Educational Resources
0 Comments

Developing SM Study Group in My Organization

Lemoine Mindy November 22, 2005 05:42 PM

I'm organizing a social marketing study group within my agency. I have the most knowledge of the group, but haven't actually done a SM project. Ideally we would have an outside…

2 Comments

Seeking Sewerage Land Application Alternatives

Lisa Hustad Oregon November 22, 2005 04:49 PM

Hello,

I'm looking for information on options for handling human waste that doesn't incorporate the application of human sewerage sludge to land (agricultural fields etc.) as…

2 Comments

Cigarette Litter Resources

Unknown November 22, 2005 04:44 PM

I just received today a CD-ROM guide from Keep America Beautiful (KAB) on reducing cigarette litter. KAB has been studying for the last several years how to reduce cigarette…

• Waste Reduction
    • Littering
1 Comment

Seeking Info on Effective Posters and Signs

Carolyn Masson Victoria November 18, 2005 10:55 PM

We're reaching out to people who play in sensitive natural areas, encouraging them to stay on established trails to avoid trampling rare species. Hikers, dog-walkers, mountain…

• General
    • Behavior Change Tools
  • Tools
    • Prompts
1 Comment

Our Common Future-How common?

Richard Knaub November 17, 2005 05:48 PM

As I read the postings on this list, I am stuck by how far afield many of them are from the issues that were raised in OUR COMMON FUTURE, the UN report which launched the…

• General
    • General Discussion
1 Comment

Housing and Transportation

Danielle Lee Redwood City November 17, 2005 05:47 PM

Peter: If you are looking for international examples, the Bay Area, CA, U.S. has a Smart Growth Strategy that links housing with transportation. ABAG (Association of Bay Area…

• Transportation
    • Mass Transit
0 Comments

Information on Residential Water Efficiency Rebate and Assistance Programs

Karen Civil Canberra ACT 2601 November 17, 2005 06:55 AM

I would be interested in finding out if there has been any attempt to gather information into one place (report / website/ ?) about the residential water efficiency rebate and…

• Water
    • Water Efficiency
  • Tools
    • Incentives
1 Comment

Life Cycle of Recyclable Materials- Display

waverley parsons November 15, 2005 05:05 PM

Hi All,

I am keen to find examples of how to display the life cycle of recyclable materials for our recycling station. Does anyone have any pictures or successful displays which…

• Waste Reduction
    • Recycling
0 Comments

Procurement Weightings.

Rennae Shirley November 15, 2005 05:07 AM

Good afternoon

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with developing an environmental criteria when procuring products. For example when looking at a lifecycle analysis…

7 Comments

Welcome, Guest

Not a member yet? Sign up in 30 seconds and add powerful tools that will help you engage in the CBSM community through additional features.