If you have a great case study, piece of research or on-going project you want to share with the behaviour change community then we encourage you to submit an abstract to the conference. Are you trying to change behaviours for the better and using marketing or communication as a part of that? If yes, then we want to hear from you! Help inspire others, share knowledge and drive forward best practice in Social Marketing by sharing your work at NASMC 2019.
• Research / evaluation (20-minute presentation)
• Intervention / case study (20-minute presentation)
• Interactive session / workshop (45 min interactive session)
• Conceptual / theoretical (20-minute presentation)
• Panel session / discussion (45 min – 60 min sessions)
• Poster submissions
We encourage submissions from academics, practitioners, private, NGO and public sector agencies, policy makers, students and all those interested in developing citizen centric approaches to effective and efficient social programme and policy delivery. The NASMC organizing committee aims to maintain the high quality at the conference to this end all submissions will be subject to blind peer review. Please visit the conference website to find out more about the call for abstracts.